jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for recognition of previous vocational training towards the training period


A course of study at a vocational school (e.g. technical school), a basic vocational training year (BGJ) or a vocational preparation year (BVJ) can be counted in whole or in part towards the training period in a dual vocational training programme. The regulations may vary from state to state, depending on whether the state has issued a crediting ordinance. If a corresponding crediting ordinance exists in your federal state, the competent authority must take into account the training period. Otherwise, the competent authority itself decides.

A joint application by trainees and the training company is required.

In the case of crediting, the credited time is counted as training time already spent.

If, for example, one year is credited, the training begins in the 2nd year of the apprenticeship and you are entitled to the remuneration of the 2nd year of apprenticeship.

The competent authorities for the recognition of previous vocational training are laid down in §§ 71 – 75 BBiG. As a rule, the point of contact is the chamber responsible for the respective training occupation.

The joint application for crediting of training time in accordance with § 7 BBiG must be submitted to the competent authority at the beginning of the training.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.