jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Submit a complaint about light nuisance


Artificial light is used to illuminate houses, streets and squares, especially in the dark. Illuminated walkways in particular are intended to ensure safety.

However, if you are disturbed by the light in your living space, you can complain. The responsible authority will then check whether the light exceeds the legal guidelines. If the authority finds that the light is too bright, measures can be taken.

Contact the Saxony-Anhalt State Office for Environmental Protection.

Alternatively, you can also contact your district or independent city.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found