jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Display the use of organic solvents in installations not requiring a permit


Installations that do not require a permit and in which organic solvents are handled in certain quantities must be notified to the competent authority before commissioning or in the event of significant changes. This applies to installations that are listed in Annex I of the 31st BImSchV and in which activities according to Annex II are carried out, insofar as the solvent consumption in the respective activities exceeds the threshold values specified in Annex I. The competent authority will check your notification and record the installation in its register of installations.

Display with the relevant data for the system.

The notification must be submitted to the competent authority before the system is commissioned or before a significant change is made to the system.

This administrative service does not constitute an administrative act. For this reason, there is no legal remedy.

Please contact the State Administration Office.

The notification must be submitted in writing by post or electronically to the competent authority.

Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Food and Forestry Rhineland-Palatinate

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found