jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for permission as a bookmaker


If you want to place or broker bets on public horse races as a bookmaker, you need a permit.
Permission shall be granted for:

  • the place where the bets are received or brokered, and
  • the persons you use to place and place bets.

The permit can be granted with time limits and conditions.

  • Certificate of good conduct (not older than three months) – in the case of legal persons, by the person(s) acting on their behalf
  • Proof of at least two years' practical experience in the bookmaking industry as a bookmaker's assistant of a licensed bookmaker. The applicant can also provide proof of professional aptitude in another way, in which case an opinion of the German Bookmakers' Association must be obtained.
  • Proof of equity capital in the amount of 25,000.00 euros. In doing so, the applicant must prove that this is not partly borrowed money or capital from a partnership of third parties.
  • for a legal entity (GmbH):
    • Shareholders' agreement
    • Excerpt from the commercial register
  • Floor plan drawing of the betting shop and photocopy of the rental agreement (proof of ownership, if applicable) for this business premises

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found