jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

File a light nuisance complaint


With the help of artificial light, houses, streets and squares are illuminated, especially in the dark. In particular, illuminated sidewalks should ensure safety.

But if you are disturbed by the light in your living space, you can complain. The competent authority then checks whether the light exceeds the legal guideline values. If the authority determines that the light is too bright, action can be taken.

Contact the State Office for Environmental Protection Saxony-Anhalt.

Alternatively, you can also contact your district or independent city.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found