jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for a change to the itinerant business card


You can change or supplement the activities listed in the itinerant business card with the competent authority.

You apply to your municipal or city administration for the subsequent inclusion, amendment and supplementation of conditions on your itinerant business card. To do this, please contact the municipality or city administration in which you have your habitual residence or in which the future company will have its headquarters.

Contact your municipality or city.

You must already be in possession of a travel business card.

Travel Business Card

Depends on the respective administrative fee regulations of the Land or on the fee statutes of the competent authorities under Land law.

The change of the itinerant trade card is to be awaited.

Approx. 1 - 3 weeks if all documents are complete.

Objection (Detailed information on how to file an objection can be found in the notification)

  • Forms: none
  • Written form required: no
  • Personal appearance at pick-up on site: no
  • Online procedure possible: yes

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Hessian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Energy, Transport and Housing

No authority found