jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Building measurement by submitted documents


If you have newly built a building or changed it in its exterior dimensions and are the owner of the property, the owner of the property or the holder of other rights of the same property, then an official building survey is necessary for the continuation of the property register. You can apply to the State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation Saxony-Anhalt (LVermGeo) or to a publicly appointed surveyor (ÖbVermIng) of the Land.

The floor plan and location of the building can also be transferred to the property register without official building surveying. The documents must be prepared by a surveyor, whom the owner commissions under private law. The documents are submitted to the LVermGeo by the owner for takeover, checked and, if suitability, taken over. The owner is free to apply for an official building survey at LVermGeo or öbVermIng at a later date if necessary.

Planning documents that were produced before the construction and do not prove the final location of the building are not sufficient.

The continuation of the property register on the basis of a building measurement is subject to a fee. The amount of the fees is determined by the cost of production of the building to be re-proven.

Further information can be found on the website of the Saxony-Anhalt State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found