jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for an examination authorization certificate


If you are under the age of 18 and wish to start work (training), you must first undergo a medical examination (initial examination).

The examination will determine whether you are physically and developmentally suitable for this occupation.

This is to prevent you from suffering any damage to your health as a result of the work. After the examination, you will receive a certificate. You must present this to your employer.

You do not need an examination if you start a marginal employment or if you only work for a short time (maximum 2 months). This applies, for example, to a vacation job or a student internship.

The examination costs are paid by the state. You must apply for the initial examination in order for the examination costs to be reimbursed.

  • You are between 15 and 17 years old
  • You want to take up a job
  • This work is not marginal and lasts longer than 2 months
  • You have your main residence in Saxony-Anhalt

Documents that you must submit to apply for the examination authorization certificate:

  • an identification document (e.g. identity card, child ID card or passport)

Documents that you will receive when you collect the certificate of eligibility for medical examinations:

  • Authorization certificate
  • Application for reimbursement of the examination costs
  • Survey form

You must present the documents to the doctor before the start of the medical examination.

The examination must take place before you start work.

You must start work no later than 14 months after the examination.

Contact your municipality or district-free city.

You can submit an informal application for an examination authorization certificate.

You make an appointment at your local registration office for the issue of the certificate of eligibility (application).

You must bring an identification document (identity card, child ID card or passport) with you to the appointment. The application itself is informal.

If your application is approved, you will receive an examination authorization certificate from the authorities. You must bring this with you to the examination.

You can decide for yourself which doctor you would like to be examined by.

You will receive a certificate after the examination. You present this to your employer.

You must present the following documents for the examination:

  • Certificate of authorization for examination signed by your parents
  • Application for reimbursement of the examination costs
  • questionnaire

You must be examined again after one year. You must then present this certificate to your employer again.

Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs and Integration of Saxony-Anhalt

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found