jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for victim's pension


Victims of the SED dictatorship are entitled to a monthly victim's pension of up to 250 euros on request under certain conditions.

Persons who are entitled to a victim's pension are entitled to

  • have suffered a total deprivation of liberty of at least 180 days, which is contrary to the rule of law,
  • there are no grounds for exclusion (violation of the principles of humanity or the rule of law, serious abuse of position for one's own benefit or to the detriment of others, have given significant impetus to the system of the former in the accession area, or sentenced to a custodial sentence of at least three years for an intentional offence, provided that the decision is contained in information from the Federal Central Register),
  • particularly affected in their economic situation.
For more information, please visit the website of the Land Office of The Former

Please contact the State Administration Office.

State Administration Office
  • Registration certificate
  • Certificate of Earnings
  • Marriage certificate or life partnership certificate
  • Rehabilitation decision by Magdeburg District Court or certificate pursuant to Section 10 (4) HHG domiciled in Saxony-Anhalt or rehabilitation decision by Landgericht Halle
  • Certificate of management in accordance with Section 30 of the Federal Central Register Act (BZRG)- after request by the Land Administration Office

The entitlement to payment of the victim's pension depends on the date of receipt of the application. It shall begin at the earliest on the month following the application. If the application has been submitted before the entry into force of the victim's pension, benefits shall not be available until the month following the entry into force.

Further application forms and leaflets can be found on the pages of the Land Administration Office.

State Administration Office

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found