jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for planning permission


If you want to build or rebuild a building or other building, you must request it in advance. When applying, it will be checked whether your construction project complies with public law regulations (e.B. monument protection).

Would you like to build a garage? Or your house is too small and needs an extension? In most cases, you need a building permit for this.

Your building application will be decided by the lower building inspectorate. You can find them in your county or your county-free city. In addition, the authorities are represented in the cities of Naumburg, Stendal, Köthen, Weißenfels and Zeitz.

Depending on the construction project, different documents are required.

In any case, you will need a completed building application. These and all other facilities can be found on the website of the Ministry of Land Development and Transport.

Information from the Ministry of Regional Development and Transport

Fees apply under the Building Fees Ordinance of the Land of Saxony-Anhalt (BauGVO). These depend on the respective construction concern. Please contact the responsible building inspectorate.

The building permit is valid for 3 years. If construction is carried out at a later date, an extension of the building permit must be requested before the deadline. This also applies if the construction work has been interrupted for more than 3 years.

Period of Validity: 3 Years
from the date of receipt of the building permit

All necessary applications and installations can be found on the pages of the Ministry of Regional Development and Transport.

Ministry of Land Development and Transport

Some construction projects do not require a permit. You can find out whether your construction project requires planning permission from the responsible building authority.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found