jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Appointment of a supervisor


The right to care is a special form of state legal assistance. It regulates the legal representation of an adult who, for reasons of illness or age, cannot take matters into his own hands and is therefore dependent on the help of a caregiver. The right of care makes it possible to provide a representative in need of assistance with a representative who may carry out legal acts for him in a well-defined area of responsibility.

This form of state legal assistance is only provided for people who have not already provided with a pension power of attorney in the event of a later need for assistance.

A caregiver is appointed as a legal representative by the care court (district court).

This link provides you with more information on the topic.

Please contact the local court of care (local court).

You can get support from the care authority of your district-free city or county or from the recognised care associations.

There are no deadlines to be observed.

Inform your loved ones that you have created a care order and where it is located. It is recommended that you carry a copy or a reference to the care order with you as always as possible (e.g. in the case of identity documents). This means that third parties can also act in an emergency. Use this link to download a note card for filling and cutting (format: PDF).

The Ministry of Justice has published the brochure "Care and Pensions" on the right of care. You can download the brochure as a PDF file via this link.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found