jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a certificate for leaving the church


Your declaration of resignation from the church will be accepted by the registry office of your place of residence. You can present the oral declaration in the registry office for writing, a written declaration must be notarized.

  • Identity card
  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate, if married or living in a partnership

With the notarization of the church exit, you can have the deletion of the church tax carried out at your responsible tax office.

  • Acceptance of the declaration of resignation from the church: 30,00 Euro

Leaving the church among children and young people can be explained as follows:

  • up to the age of 7: by legal representatives
  • from the age of 7 to the age of 12: by legal representative or by the child himself with the consent of the legal representative
  • from the age of 12: Declaration of resignation by legal representative with the prior consent of the child
  • from the age of 14 (religious maturity): by young people themselves

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found