jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for permission for an arcade


If you want to operate an arcade or a company that is exclusively or predominantly engaged in the installation of gaming equipment or the organization of other games, you need a permit.

  • Certificate of good conduct
  • Information from the Central Trade Register
  • Floor plan for the operating rooms (for the commercial operation of an arcade)

An objection to a negative or restrictive decision may be lodged with the competent authority in writing or orally within one month of notification.

Please contact the trade office of your municipality, district or city.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found