jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a certificate of completion


A certificate of completion is a certificate that a Condominium or a partial property within the meaning of the Housing Ownership Act (WEG)is sufficiently closed by other apartments and rooms.

The certificate of completion is required for the division of a property into condominiums.

  • Receipt of the application with the competent authority of the counties, the non-circular cities or the large towns belonging to the district
  • Registration of documents
  • Confirmation of receipt, if necessary additional claims in case of incompleteness
  • Examination of documents
  • Issuing of the certificate (and fee notice)
  • Sending the documents to the applicant, the applicant

Contact the building regulations office of your county or county-free city.

  • the project to be parted must be approved by the building supervision
  • the intended division must comply with the building planning law
  • the partial ownership must be completed in the planning law sense
  • Site plan (property map, including all facilities and buildings)
  • Land register extract (as up-to-date as possible)
  • Distribution plan (from it the degree of closure must be seen)
  • Floor plan and view plan (also serves to detect the closure)

The fee depends on the administrative burden.

  • no standardised time limits beyond general procedural law
  • individual deadlines may be set by the licensing authorities for the submission of missing documents

2 - 5 weeks after submission of the complete documents

  • no federal/state form
  • Forms developed by the competent authorities themselves must be inquired

The processing time depends to a large extent on the quality and completeness of the required documents.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Ministry of Energy, Infrastructure and Digitization Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

No authority found