jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for an extension of the residents' parking permit


You can have your residents' parking permit extended upon request.

  • You are registered in the residents' park area and you actually live there
  • there is no private parking space available
  • the vehicle is registered to you or you use the vehicle permanently
  • previous residents' parking permit
  • Current identity card or passport with current confirmation of registration
  • Registration certificate I (old: vehicle registration document)
  • Registration certificate II (old: vehicle registration document)
  • Certificate of use, if the applicant is not the vehicle owner
  • at the request of a representative
    • Power of attorney

Additional documentation may be required.

Fees may apply. Please contact the relevant authority.

Responsibility lies with the road traffic authorities.

It is best to visit the responsible office in person and present the documents there.

In some cities and municipalities, you can also have the residents' parking permit renewed in writing or electronically. Check with your local authority to find out what documents you need to send in this case.

no technical approval

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found