jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for home birth certificate


On the basis of the notarization carried out in the birth register, you can obtain a birth certificate for the home birth on request.

You will receive the birth certificate on request.

The responsibility lies with the municipality and the city in whose jurisdiction the child was born. As a rule, this task is the responsibility of the registry office.

  • for married parents
    • Birth certificates
    • Marriage certificate or a certified copy from the marriage register
  • for unmarried parents
    • Mother's birth certificate
    • if paternity has already been recognised:
      • Declarations on the recognition of paternity
      • Father's birth certificate
      • if applicable, the declarations of custody
  • Identity card, passport or a recognized passport replacement document of the parents
  • a certificate of birth issued by a doctor or a midwife or a maternity nurse, in so far as they were present at the birth.

A marriage certificate must also be presented if the marriage is dissolved.

Fees may apply. Please contact the competent authority.

  • Display of birth: within one week
    • The date of birth is not included in the calculation of the notification period.
    • If a child is stillborn or died in childbirth, the report must be filed no later than the third working day following the birth.
  • Late registration of the name: within one month

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

no technical approval

No authority found