jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report wild garbage


If you want to report "wild garbage," contact your city's or county's lower waste authority.

"Wild garbage" refers to waste that is illegally deposited in the open countryside, in forests or along streams, as well as in public places outside the designated waste containers.

These can be, for example, household and bulky waste, construction waste, construction site waste, car wrecks, but also excess excavated soil (loose and solid rocks that are excavated or removed during construction work). It is "wild garbage" even if the waste has been covered with soil.

The dumping of "wild garbage" is prohibited and constitutes an administrative offense. It can be subject to a fine.

If the perpetrator of the "wild garbage" can be identified, he will be charged for the disposal costs incurred.

  • Description of the site
  • if applicable, photos of the place where the find was found

You can reach the contact persons of the lower waste authorities via the websites of your city or district.

Please report "wild garbage" to the lower waste authority of your place of residence. This takes care of the disposal.

As a property owner, you usually also have to take care of the removal of waste that has been deposited on your property against your will.

In addition, the public waste disposal authorities are responsible for the disposal of "wild waste".

State waste laws and municipal statutes

Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found