jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for entry in the list of non-licensed crafts and craft-like businesses


For the display of a license-free craft or a craft-like trade as a standing trade, you submit an application for entry in the register of the owners of a business of a license-free craft or a craft-like trade.

If you submit the application in writing, you must enclose the documents to be submitted – depending on the Chamber of Crafts – as copies, certified copies or in the original.

A trade is a craft without a licence or a craft-like trade if it is operated by craft and is listed in Annex B of the Crafts Code (see legal bases).

After notification of the craft-like trade, the Chamber of Crafts issues a confirmation of the entry in the register of the owners of a business of a craft or a craft-like trade (trade card). With the business card, you can later legitimize yourself as a registered business enterprise.

  • They submit an application to the competent Chamber of Crafts for entry in the list of the owners of a business of a craft or a craft-like trade without authorisation. Depending on the offer of the Chamber of Crafts, the application form is available online. You can also submit your documents in person and fill out the application on site.
  • In addition, it is also possible to handle the procedure via a single body, such as the point of single contact responsible for the place of operation.
  • After examination by the competent Chamber of Crafts, the entry in the list of the owners of a business of a craft without approval or a craft-like trade takes place.
  • The Chamber of Crafts will issue you with a confirmation (trade card) of the registration.

Contact the Chamber of Crafts (HWK), in whose district your future permanent establishment is located.

  • Craft exercise of a craft without a licence or a craft-like trade in accordance with Annex B to the Crafts Code (HwO).
  • In contrast to a craft subject to registration in the register, you do not need proof of qualification or a master craftsman's title to register.
  • Identity document

Presentation of identity card or passport with confirmation of registration or residence permit or other comparable identity documents (for online procedures, you will need your new identity card or a comparable authentication option)

  • Current commercial register extract or articles of association (for legal entities)
  • Registered companies please submit a current excerpt from the commercial register when submitting an application. Legal entities in the process of being founded (e.g. GmbH, AG) submit the articles of association or the articles of association.
  • if necessary. further documents according to § 20 in conjunction with § 17 paragraph 1 Handwerksordnung (HwO)

The costs are based on the fee schedule of the responsible Chamber of Crafts.

Notification of commercial activity: immediately at the beginning of the activity

a maximum of 3 months after receipt of the application including the complete documents (see § 10 paragraph 1 HwO)

  • Forms: none (no nationwide regulation)
  • Written form required: no
  • Personal appearance when applying on site: no
  • Online procedure possible: yes

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found