jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for a permit for commercial pest control (vertebrates)


If you want to kill or stun vertebrates as pests on a commercial basis, you need an animal welfare permit from the competent authority before starting your work. To obtain a permit, you must attach to your application, among other things, proof of competence of the people who carry out the work of killing and stunning.

You will receive permission from the competent authority,

  • after you have submitted the necessary documents and the application for a permit,
  • the competent body has examined the documents, and
  • the conditions have been examined.

Please contact the veterinary authority of your county or city.

commercial killing or stunning of vertebrate animals for pest control

  • Certificates of competence for those who want to kill or stun vertebrates
  • Sketch of the place of activity and description of the rooms and facilities used for the activity
  • Certificate of good conduct
  • Information from the Central Trade Register

Please check with the competent authority whether further documents should be submitted if necessary.

Commencement of activity: after granting permission

§ 11 paragraph 1 number 3 letter e and paragraph 2 animal welfare law (TierSchG)

Action before the locally competent administrative court within one month of receipt of the decision

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Lower Saxony Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection

No authority found