jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for the construction of a sewage treatment plant


Depending on the size and type of plant, you may also need a plant permit for the construction of a wastewater plant, in addition to the water discharge permit or indirect discharge permit (into the public sewage system). In this case, both authorisations should be applied for at the same time. Small sewage treatment plants with approved design are generally exempt from approval.

State Administration Office

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found