jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Wastewater: Operation of plants - Permit


Depending on the size and type of the plant, you may also need a plant permit for the operation of a wastewater plant in addition to the water discharge permit or indirect discharge permit (into the public sewerage system). In this case, both authorisations should be applied for at the same time. Small sewage treatment plants with approved design are generally exempt from approval.

Contact the State Administration Office.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found