jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for authorisation for import and export of goods


When importing goods into other countries, it is sometimes necessary to provide certifications and certificates with the commercial documents. These depend on country-specific specificities and EC regulations. In some countries, lmport goods must be accompanied by a certificate of origin and/or a certified commercial invoice and, if necessary, other certificates.

Your Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) will issue you certificates of origin upon request, confirm trade documents and prepare other certificates for foreign trade. The Chamber of Commerce is also responsible for issuing the ATA carnet ( customs passport booklet). Furthermore, the Chamber of Commerce answers the question whether and, if so, which papers are required when importing a product into a third country.
The requirements for issuing a certificate are:

  • The applicant's registered office or domicile is located in the IHK district and the document is for foreign trade (local and substantive responsibility).
  • The formal requirements are met (indication of the recipient, possibly requirement for printing).
  • The intended use is recognizable or made credible (according to import regulations of the State, requirement of the business partner).
  • The signatures of the company's beneficiaries are deposited with the Chamber of Commerce (signature list).
  • For each certificate, an additional copy of the documents must be submitted, which remains with the Chamber of Commerce.

Contact the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK), in whose district your company is located.

The application can be made in person, by post or electronically. Required are:

  • the document to be certified,
  • Identity card or passport,
  • Extract from the Register of Trade, Cooperatives or Associations,
  • Extract from the Business Central Register ,
  • proof of public status.

A fee is charged according to the current fee tariff for the certification of foreign economic documents. Your Chamber of Commerce will inform you about the respective costs.

Applications/forms for export, import, customs, carnet, unit ary papers, European Community, technical books/software, supplier declaration, certificates of origin, movement certificate, export refund, forwarding and other forms may be requested from the competent Chamber of Commerce and Industry or are available for download on the relevant website.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found