jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a certificate of competency for those responsible for event technology


For stage events, the management of the technical stage operation is prescribed by technical specialists.  In the case of stages with a scene area behind the stage opening of more than 200m2, these must be in the possession of a certificate of competency in accordance with Section 39 of the Ordinance on Meeting Places (VStättVO). This applies to theatre masters (stage masters) and lighting masters.

For events on stages with a scene area of more than 50m2 and no more than 200m2 of floor space, the tasks must be carried out by at least one specialist for event technology with at least three years of professional experience. The tasks can also be carried out by experienced stage craftsmen or illuminators, who were already allowed to perform and have carried out these tasks in the last three years prior to the entry into force of the VStättVO.

The certificates shall be issued on request by the highest building inspectorate.

20 Euro according to GDPR of 04.05.2006, subheading 14.8

Ordinance on the Construction and Operation of Meeting Sites (VStättVO LSA) of 20.05.2009 (GVBl. LSA No. 9/2008 of 27.05.2008
Announcement of the MLV of 30.10.2008-45.2-24001 (MBl. LSA No. 40/2008 of 17.11.2008)

The certificate of competency is issued by the State Administration Office only for persons who were allowed to work without a certificate before the entry into force of the VStättVO and who have worked continuously for the last three years as studio master, studio lighting master, theatre master, theatre lighting master, stage lighting master, stage master or hall master.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found