jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Approval of animal experiments in accordance with Section 8 (1) of the Animal Welfare Act


The operation of animal tests on vertebrate animals requires approval of the experimental project by the competent authority.

Responsibility lies with the National Administration Office - Consumer Protection Unit, Veterinary Affairs

State Administration Office

A written application with all the necessary information on the experimental project shall be submitted for approval.

The necessary information for the application can be found in the information sheet.

Fact sheet

Approval is subject to a charge. The fees are determined according to the respective cost or fee regulations.

There are no deadlines to be observed.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found