jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for permission to hold the professional title Of Speech Therapist / Speech Therapist


If you want to use the professional title "Logopädin" or "Logopäde", you need permission to do so.

The authorisation shall be granted on request if the applicant

  • completed the required training and passed the state examination in the Land of Saxony-Anhalt.
  • is suitable for the exercise of the profession from a health point of view, and
  • has not been guilty of conduct which gives rise to unreliability in the exercise of the profession.

The application for authorisation is not subject to any time limit.

If you carry out the activity only temporarily and occasionally, notification to the competent authority is sufficient.

Permission is granted by the Regional Administration Office in Halle (Saale).

  • Application - for permission to take professional titles
  • Certificate of state examination in certified copy
  • medical certificate
  • Certificate of leadership, document type 0
  • Identity card or passport in copy

If you have learned healing activities as part of an extended training course, you are also entitled to carry out them.

Federal Association of German Speech therapists

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found