jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for permission to transport weapons


If you want to transfer firearms or ammunition to the scope of the Weapons Act, to other member states of the European Union or to Switzerland across borders, you need a permit.


  • The recipient is entitled to acquire or possess these weapons or ammunition.
  • The safe transport by a person entitled to acquire or possess these weapons or ammunition is guaranteed.
  • If firearms or ammunition are to be brought to Germany from another Member State of the European Union, the permit is granted as consent to the permission of the other Member State for the transfer in question.
  • If the place of destination is another Member State of the European Union, its consent is also required.

A permit for the transport of weapons is issued by the weapons authority - these are the districts and the district-free city of Dessau-Roßlau as well as the respective police department instead of the district-free cities of Halle and Magdeburg. There you can also find out about documents and forms to bring with you.

Fees of € 40.00 apply.

A special application deadline is not to be observed.

This service does not concern the personal carrying of weapons, e.B. as a sports shooter. In certain cases, there are reporting obligations to the Federal Criminal Police Office (see § 34 WaffG).

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found