jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report contamination to road drainage facilities


When precipitation drains through contaminated canals, pollutants can enter the groundwater.

If the contamination is so great that the water can no longer drain properly, roads can be flooded.

If you notice contaminated road ditches or gullies, report them.

Contact the municipality or county-level city.

In order to eliminate the damage as quickly as possible, you should be able to name the exact position.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found