jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for compensation under the Infection Protection Act in the event of loss of earnings


If you have been quarantined or banned from doing so due to an order issued by the Health Board, you are entitled to compensation for your loss of earnings.

If you are doing an alternative job or working from home (home office), you are not entitled to compensation.

Compensation depends on your earnings.

For employees:

For the first 6 weeks, you will receive compensation directly from your employer in the amount of your previous net salary. Short-time working allowances are also taken into account.

From the 7th week, the compensation is paid by the Land Administration Office in the amount of the sickness benefit.

Grants from your employer are deducted from the calculation.

If you are entitled to unemployment benefit during the ban on employment, you will receive it from the Employment Agency.

For employers:

You must pay the compensation to your employees. You can have the amounts paid reimbursed by the Land Administration Office.

Contributions to pension, nursing and health insurance can also be reimbursed.

You can also apply for an advance from the Land Administration Office.

For the self-employed:

You will receive the refund directly from the State Administration Office.

Your last annual profit will be taken into account for the calculation. This is divided by 12.

Contributions to pension, nursing and health insurance can be reimbursed.

You will receive the compensation monthly retroactively to the 1st of the month. For example, you would receive compensation for March on April 1.

You can also apply for an advance.

For homeworkers:

Unlike the self-employed, your average monthly income is taken into account for the calculation.

You are no longer allowed to work due to infection protection and thus have a loss of earnings? Find out how you will be reimbursed for your loss of earnings.

For a refund, please contact the State Administration Office.

You are entitled to a refund of your loss of earnings if:

  • They are subject to a ban on the activity
  • or are in quarantine
  • and you have a loss of earnings
  • and you are not incapacitated

For employees:

  • Application (online)
  • Salary certificates of the 2 months before the loss of earnings and the months of loss of earnings
  • further evidence is optional but can support the processing of your application, e.B. the official order to prohibit activity or to separate

For the self-employed:

  • Application (online)
  • Proof of income of the previous year (e.B. tax assessment)
  • further evidence is optional, but can support the processing of your application, e.B. the official order to prohibit activities or to separate

You must apply for reimbursement of the loss of earnings within 24 months of the start of the ban on employment.

You can submit your application online.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Integration of the State of Saxony-Anhalt

No authority found