jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a certificate according to the Infection Protection Act for activities with food


Do you produce, treat or market food? Do you come into contact with these foods directly or indirectly (via consumer goods, such as plates or cutlery)? Would you like to work or work in the kitchens of restaurants, canteens and cafés or in communal catering facilities?

Then you need a certificate from the health department that is no more than 3 months old. This proves the successful participation in an instruction on the measures for infection protection.

The aim of the instruction is that you recognize your own symptoms of infectious diseases or symptoms of your employees at an early stage. You should also be able to prevent the spread and contamination of food and assess when you are no longer allowed to carry out your work in the event of certain symptoms.

The certificate is issued either by the health authority or by a doctor appointed by the health authority.

  • For the first time, you become commercially active or employed in the production, treatment or placing on the market of food in which you come into contact with it.
  • There is no evidence that you have an infectious disease (e.g. salmonellosis, shigellosis).

A specific form of instruction is not prescribed by the IfSG.

After the instruction, it must be declared in text form that no facts are known for a ban on activity.

If there are indications that there are impediments to an activity in the food sector, the certificate may only be issued if a medical certificate proves that the corresponding impediment no longer exists.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Federal Ministry of Health (BMG)

No authority found