jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a change of school district


Your child must attend the school in which you live in order to fulfil compulsory schooling. In exceptional cases, however, it is possible that another school may also be attended. This must be requested.

Do you want your child to be taught at a school outside your school district? Find out here if this is possible.

They apply to be admitted to a school outside their own school district.

  • The State School Board listens to you and your child.
  • There must be an important reason for a change of school district.
  • The decision shall take into account the personal reasons of the child and the parents as well as the present exceptional situation.
  • The State School Board decides on the application and informs it of its decision.

Please contact the State School Board.

Attending the school in the school district is an unreasonable hardship.

An informal application and copies of documents that underpin the particular hardness.

None, applications for school changes and training outside the school district are possible at any time.

As this is a case-by-case assessment, there is no fixed length of proceedings.

None, it is sufficient to make an informal written or electronically signed application.

Please explain in detail and comprehensible why attending the school in their school district is an unreasonable hardship and attach documents (copy) that prove this.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Ministry of Education of the State of Saxony-Anhalt

No authority found