jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a personal budget


The "Personal Budget" is a support for people with disabilities.

As a rule, you get money with the Personal Budget.

In exceptional cases, you will receive vouchers.

With the Personal Budget, you can "purchase" your own expenses for your help needs. These can be physical and services. You no longer have to apply for any physical or service (e.B. an aid).

You will not receive more with the Personal Budget than you have been granted so far. The personal budget is tailored to your needs.

The personal budget includes the services of all service providers. These are benefits from health insurance funds, social care insurance, accident insurance and social assistance.

You have a legal right to the Personal Budget if you submit an application and meet the requirements.

Do you want to decide for yourself when and in what form do you receive assistance? Find out more about the Personal Budget here.

  • You must first submit an application. The application is always voluntary. A single rehab application is sufficient to initiate a comprehensive personal budget review and decision-making process, even if another service provider is responsible.
  • It will then discuss with the applicant what services can be provided in the form of the personal budget. If necessary, representatives of the service providers involved will be involved. Disabled person can bring a person of his or her trust.
  • The person with disabilities will then receive a communication containing the details of the personal budget. If he does not agree with the determination of the personal budget, he has the opportunity to appeal to the service provider who issued the decision.
  • At intervals of at least two years, the need for assistance must be assessed in a further needs assessment procedure and, if necessary, adapted.

You can apply for the Personal Budget from the following service providers:

  • Health insurance
  • Care fund,
  • Pension insurance institutions,
  • Accident insurance institutions,
  • farmers' pensions,
  • recipients of war victim care/care,
  • Youth welfare agencies,
  • Social assistance institutions,
  • Integration Office as well as
  • Federal Employment Agency.
  • They have a disability or are at risk of disability (the severity of the disability is irrelevant).

In addition to the application, you must submit some evidence and documents. However, these depend on your individual facts. When you submit an application, the competent authority will inform you of the documents you have yet to submit.

You can submit an informal application to a service provider. However, many carriers also offer forms that you can use.

Further information can be found on the website of the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.

General informationBrochureBrochure in easy language

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Integration Saxony-Anhalt

No authority found