jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for an identity card due to loss


If your identity card is untraceable or you have lost, you must report the loss to the identity card authority.

You can apply for a new identity card at the same time.

Your identity card has been lost? Then you have to apply for a new one.

Speak to the Civic Office.

There, the online ID function of your old ID card will be blocked.

You will then have to present all the necessary documents for the new ID card.

Contact the civic office of your municipality or city.

  • Germans within the meaning of Art. 116 sec. 1 Of the Basic Law (GG)
  • notice of loss
  • valid (children's) passport
  • current civil status certificate (e.g. birth certificate in the original)
  • in the case of children under 16 years of age, the consent (declaration) of the legal guardians
  • in the case of only one legal guardian, the proof of custody
  • a passport photo suitable for biometry (after the photo sample board)
  • EUR 37.00 for applicants aged 24 and over
  • EUR 22.80 for applicants under 24 years of age
  • EUR 30.00 Surcharge for exhibition by consular or diplomatic representation abroad
  • Fee reduction or exemption possible for the needy (at the discretion of the identity card authority)

You must report the theft immediately.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found