jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a registration certificate


Upon request, your city, municipality or association municipality will also issue you with a special registration confirmation in the form of a registration certificate (e.B. for submission to the registry office or another authority) if you are registered there. A registration certificate primarily serves as proof of the apartment and basically contains first and last names, doctoral degree, date of entry and exit and address of the persons concerned. If necessary, the registration certificate may also contain further data of the data subject.

Registration certificates must be applied for in person or by an authorised person.
A registration certificate is issued exclusively in German.

Please contact the residents' registration office of your city, municipality or Verbandsgemeinde.

  • Identity card or passport
  • if applicable, written power of attorney and identity card/passport of the authorised person

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found