jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Requirements relating to the classification, labelling and packaging of hazardous chemicals



If you manufacture chemicals or import them into the European Economic Area, you may need to register them in the REACH database. Find out if REACH also affects your business.

Registration of chemicals (REACH)

Dangerous chemicals must meet strict EU requirements. You may need to ensure compliance with the CLP Regulation (classification, labelling and packaging) for your products.

Classification, labelling and packaging of chemicals (CLP)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Your Europe Portal (European Commission)

No authority found