jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for registration of a tax consultancy company in the professional register for tax advisors


You must apply to the tax advisory board for the registration of your tax consulting company or your membership in the tax consulting company in the professional register of tax consultants.

The following information is subject to registration:

  • If tax consulting companies are recognized in the register district or if you move their headquarters to the register district. To be entered:
    • Company or name and legal form
    • Day of recognition as a tax consultancy company and the highest state authority responsible for the tax administration or the chamber of tax advisers which granted the recognition
    • Power to use the designation "Agricultural Book office"
    • Registered office and address and business e-mail address
    • professional mergers within the meaning of Section 56 paragraph 2 of the Tax Advisory Act (StBerG)
    • Names of the members of the body appointed for legal representation and of the partners entitled to represent
    • all other counselling centres and the names of the other persons in charge of the other counselling centres

If you have any changes, you must report them to the Chamber of Tax Advisors. After notification, these will be entered in the professional register.

If you want to work in unlimited tax advisory, you must meet certain requirements. This includes the registration of your tax consulting company in the professional register for tax advisors.

You must submit your application to the Tax Advisors' Chamber of Tax Advisors responsible for you.

Your inclusion in the register will be confirmed in writing.

Contact the Chamber of Tax Advisors.

You are a member of a tax consulting company and would like to apply for an entry in the professional register.

As a rule, an informal application is sufficient. Depending on the Chamber of Tax Advisors, you may need to submit a completed membership registration form for registration. Please check with your tax advisors' chamber.

  • Forms: For most tax advisor chambers, there is a predetermined membership registration form
  • Online service: no
  • Written form required: no
  • Personal appearance necessary: no

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Senate Administration for Finance Berlin (SenFin)

No authority found