jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for registration in the professional register for tax advisors


You must apply to the Tax Advisors' Chamber of Tax Advisors for you to register in the professional register of tax advisors.

The following information is subject to registration:

  • If you are appointed as a tax advisor, tax advisor, or tax agent in the district for which the register is maintained. To be entered:
    • Name, first name,
    • Birthday, Place of Birth
    • Date of appointment and the authority or tax adviser's chamber of directors who made the appointment
    • Power to use the designation "Agricultural Book office" and designations in accordance with the Expert Advisory Code
    • Address of the professional establishment and the business e-mail address
    • professional associations within the meaning of Section 56 paragraph 1 - 3 of the Tax Advisory Act (StBerG)
    • all other counselling centres and the names of the other persons in charge of the other counselling centres
    • Name and address of the address of the authorised service representative within the meaning of Section 46 (2) (5) StBerG
    • In the existence of a prohibition on the profession within the meaning of Section 90 (1) point 4 stBerG and, if a representative has been appointed, the appointment of a representative, stating the surname and first name of the representative

If you have any changes, you must report them to the Chamber of Tax Advisors. After notification, these will be entered in the professional register.

If you want to work in unlimited tax advisory, you must meet certain requirements. This includes registration in the professional register for tax advisors.

You must submit your application to the Tax Advisors' Chamber of Tax Advisors responsible for you.

Your inclusion in the register will be confirmed in writing.

Contact the Chamber of Tax Advisors.

You are a tax advisor, tax advisor, tax agent or tax agent and would like to apply for an entry in the professional register.

As a rule, an informal application is sufficient. Depending on the Chamber of Tax Advisors, you may need to submit a completed membership registration form for registration. Please check with your tax advisors' chamber.

  • Forms: For most tax advisor chambers, there is a predetermined membership registration form
  • OnlineService: no
  • Written form required: no
  • Personal appearance necessary: no

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Senate Administration for Finance Berlin (SenFin)

No authority found