jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for exemption from competence requirement according to the Chemical Ozone Layer Ordinance


To work on technical equipment that uses ozone-depleting substances, you usually need to provide proof of competence. This is a completed relevant vocational training, a certificate of competence according to the Chemical Climate Protection Ordinance or an equivalent certificate from other European countries.

In individual cases, the Chamber of Industry and Commerce or chamber of crafts may exempt you from the requirement of technical or craft training upon application if you meet the requirements for registration in the register of craftsmen in a relevant craft or otherwise prove that you are comparably qualified for technical or craft activities. The competent authority may obtain an opinion from the competent guild or professional association before taking a decision.

Contact the Chamber of Crafts or chamber of commerce and industry.

  • You meet the requirements for registration in the register of craftsmen
  • Alternatively, you can otherwise prove that you are qualified to practice a craft

Proof of qualifying professional activities

Fees apply in accordance with the scale of fees of the competent authority.

  • Forms: as specified by the competent authority
  • Online procedure possible: no
  • Written form required: no
  • Personal appearance required: no

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce

No authority found