jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for grants for the training and employment of people with disabilities


Grants for the training allowance of disabled and severely disabled or equivalent persons

As a rule, they receive the training subsidy throughout the entire duration of the training or further education.

The amount of the grant is determined individually and depends on the type and severity of the disabilities as well as on the impact of the disabilities on education or training.

The subsidy is paid out monthly and amounts to up to 60 percent, in the case of severely disabled or assimilated people up to 80 percent of the monthly training allowance, in each case including the flat-rate employer's share of the total social security contribution. In justified exceptional cases, grants may be provided up to the amount of the training allowance for the last year of training.

All company-based measures that focus on vocational training or qualification for disabled or severely disabled people can be funded. This also includes, for example, dual courses of study if they include a vocational qualification in accordance with the Vocational Training Act.

Whether you can receive the subsidy for the training allowance is decided by your employment agency or your job center. There is no legal entitlement to a grant.

Integration grant following training or further education

If you hire a severely disabled person after an education or training or further education that has been funded and completed with a training grant, the Employment Agency or the Job Centre can pay you an integration grant.

The integration grant amounts to up to 70 percent of the salary and can be paid out for 1 year.

However, the specific amount is at the discretion of the Employment Agency or the Job Center.

If you train or train people with disabilities in the company, you can receive a subsidy for the training allowance. If you hire severely disabled people permanently after this training or further education, you can receive a wage subsidy.

You can apply for both the grant for the training allowance and the integration grant afterwards in writing, in person or by telephone:

  • Contact your personal contact person of the employer service of your employment agency or your contact persons in the job center. There you will receive the forms to fill out and information on the application procedure.
  • Fill out the application in full and submit it to the Employment Agency or the Job Centre.
  • Submit all necessary documents by post.
  • The Employment Agency or the Job Centre will examine your application.
  • You will then receive a notification by post as to whether your application has been approved or rejected.

The prerequisite for the grant for the training allowance is,

  • that education or training cannot be achieved without this support,
  • that there is an aptitude for the desired training or further education profession,
  • that there is a signed training or further education contract with the company,
  • that training allowance, wage or salary is paid,
  • in the case of disabled people, the Federal Employment Agency is the responsible rehabilitation provider

The prerequisite for the integration grant is,

  • that an employment contract is available following a successfully completed in-company training or further education, and
  • that this training or further education was supported by a training grant.
  • Signed training or further education contract (in the case of training allowance)
  • Signed employment contract (in the case of integration grant)
  • Entry in the list of training relationships (for training)
  • if applicable, severely disabled persons' identity card
  • where applicable, notification of the degree of disability and/or equality notice
  • Proof of completed education or training (in the case of integration grant)

You must apply for the training grant before you have concluded the training or further education contract.

You must apply for the integration grant before the person you will employ takes up their duties.

Usually a few weeks

Forms: yes
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: yes
Personal appearance necessary: no

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

No authority found