jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for approval of the crediting of jobs with less than 18 hours per week to a compulsory job


As an employer with at least 20 jobs, you must fill 5 percent of your jobs with severely disabled or equivalent employees (mandatory jobs).

Normally, a severely disabled or equivalent disabled person must work part-time with you for at least 18 hours per week for the job to count as a compulsory job.

If a severely disabled or equivalent disabled person works less than 18 hours a week, you must prove that this is necessary due to the nature or severity of the disability. Only then can this job exceptionally be counted as a compulsory job.

You can submit an informal application for crediting.

  • Please send your application to the employment agency responsible for your application.
  • In order to be able to check the eligibility requirements, you will receive a form after submitting the application, with which the necessary facts are collected.
  • The Employment Agency will examine your application.
  • You will receive a written notification as to whether your application has been approved or rejected.

The competent authority is the Employment Agency in whose district the registered office of your company is located.

You can find the department of the Federal Employment Agency responsible for you via the service finder on the website of the Federal Employment Agency.

In order to have employment credited as a compulsory job, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Your company employs at least 20 people.
  • The person you wish to count towards a compulsory job,
    • works less than 18 hours per week,
    • is severely disabled or treated as a severely disabled person, and
    • can only work part-time due to the nature or severity of the disability.
  • Proof of severely disabled status or equality, for example by copying the severely disabled person's pass
  • Proof of the necessity of part-time employment, for example by medical certificates
  • Opposition. Detailed information on how to lodge an objection can be found in the notification of your application.

Forms available: Yes
Written form required: Yes
Informal application possible : Yes
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: No

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS)

No authority found