jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for a driver attestation in international road haulage


Any undertaking engaged in the carriage of goods by road for hire or reward with Community licences who do not belong to a Member State of the European Union (EU) or to a State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland requires a driver attestation for the persons concerned. This is requested by the company for the driving personnel.

The regulation serves as proof that there is no illegal or abusive employment of workers from non-EU countries.

The driver attestation entitles drivers to drive the vehicle within the EU on behalf of the road haulier. It is issued for a period of up to 5 years. However, it can also be limited to a shorter period if the residence permit or passport expires earlier. If the employment relationship is terminated, the driver attestation must be returned to the licensing authority.

Drivers must carry the original driver attestation with them on each journey. A certified copy of the driver attestation must be kept at the company's premises.

Please contact the competent transport authority at the company headquarters.

  • Community licence of the applicant undertaking
  • the following documents of the driver as a copy:
    • Driving licence
    • Passport
    • Residence permit
    • Work permit
    • Social security card

Regulation on the international carriage of goods by road and cabotage

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Bavarian State Ministry of Housing, Construction and Transport

No authority found