jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Establish training regulations for disabled people without a recognised training occupation


If possible, people with disabilities should also be trained in "regular" recognised training occupations.

If, due to the nature and severity of the disability, you or a person with a disability who you are caring for are not eligible for training in a recognised training occupation, the competent authority (e.g. the Chamber of Industry and Commerce or the Chamber of Crafts) will make special training regulations on request.

If such regulations have already been made for the desired profession in your region, you do not have to submit an application.

The Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training has already made recommendations for so-called specialist practitioner professions for some professions, but these must also be recognised in your region. Therefore, please inquire in advance with the office responsible for your region and the desired profession whether such a regulation already exists. Depending on the profession, competent bodies are, for example, chambers of industry and commerce, chambers of crafts or agriculture.

The procedure for new regulations requires the participation of various bodies and institutions – even outside the Chamber – and therefore requires a longer period of time, usually between 6 and 12 months. From the application, the completion of the required information and documents, the clarification of details, the aptitude assessment at the training place, the discussion and decision-making in the vocational training committee of the chamber, the approval by the responsible state ministry and the subsequent publication, a large number of stations have to be completed in accordance with the legal requirements.

Before applying, you should seek advice from a training consultant in your chamber as to whether regular vocational training is possible or whether there is already a suitable training regulation in your region.

  • If there is no such regulation yet and no regular training is possible, you must find a suitable training company and a vocational school that can take over the school part of the training. Your chamber may assist you in doing so.
  • Further details may need to be clarified with the board.
  • The Board then decides whether the Vocational Training Committee must deal with your application or whether it can be processed directly.
  • If a decision by the Vocational Training Committee of the Chamber is necessary, your application will be submitted to the Committee at the next possible meeting. As a rule, the voluntary vocational training committee meets three to four times a year.
  • As a rule, the Vocational Education and Training Committee first discusses the application and may obtain further information on it. The decision on a new training regulation will be taken either at the next meeting or directly at the first meeting.
  • Subsequently, the new training regulation will be forwarded to the responsible state ministry, which still has to approve the regulation. This can take several weeks or even months.
  • If the approval of the competent state ministry has been obtained, the regulation can be published. If no specific, later date has been set, the regulation is legally valid from the time of publication.

Depending on the training you would like to complete, different chambers are responsible. Chambers are, for example, Chamber of Crafts, Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Medical Association, etc.

  • You must prove a training opportunity in the desired training course
  • Further requirements can be found on the homepage of the responsible body or can be obtained from the training advice service there.
  • As specified by the competent authority
  • Further information can be found on the homepage of the responsible body or can be obtained from the local training advisory service.
  • Depending on the competent authority, costs may be incurred. You can find out more about it there.
  • As specified by the competent authority

The procedure usually takes between 6 and 12 months.

  • Contradiction
  • Detailed information on how to file an objection can be found in the notification of your application.
  • Administrative court action
  • Forms: As specified by the competent authority
  • Online procedure possible: no
  • Written form required: As specified by the competent authority
  • Personal appearance required: According to the specifications of the competent authority

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce

No authority found