jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for exemption from the KiTa fee


Upon request, the cost contribution for the visit of the child(ren) to a day care centre will be waived in whole or in part or covered in whole or in part if the burden cannot be expected of the parents and the child. This is usually given in low income conditions. §§ 82-85, 87, 88 SGB XII apply to the determination of the reasonable burden.

Contact the Youth Welfare Office.

The following documents are required for the processing of the application. With the application, the relevant documents must be submitted in the original. The complete submission of the documents speeds up the processing of the application. With the signed declaration of consent, the Youth Welfare Office is entitled to transfer the inherited parental contribution directly to the independent institution.

  • Decision of the Employment Agency
  • Proof of payroll (for the last 3 months)
  • Business evaluation in the case of self-employment, income tax assessment
  • Maintenance allowance, transitional allowance, start-up grant
  • Parental
  • Integration Assistance Notice
  • BAföG; BAB, certificate of enrolment
  • Pensions (last adjustment)
  • Child benefit (bank statement)
  • Maintenance claims/advance payments of maintenance
  • Income from renting and leasing
  • Child supplement to child benefit in accordance with § 6a of the Federal Child Benefit Act

In addition, the following proof of necessary expenses/charges must be submitted:

  • Fee notice from the institution's institution
  • Current proof of rental costs
  • Housing benefit notice
  • in the case of own properties, proof of house encumbrances
  • Interest on debts and permanent burdens
  • Travel expenses to the workplace
  • Documents relating to maintenance obligations
  • Proof of necessary insurance
  • Furniture
  • Personal liability (bank statements + policy)
  • Health and long-term care insurance for non-statutory insured persons
  • Proof of family insurance for legally insured persons

You will receive the application from the Youth Welfare Office.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found