jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Events in public transport areas - Permit


Permission must be obtained for the implementation of events in public street space.

Please contact the State Administration Office as soon as the event touches the territory of several districts. Otherwise, the districts and independent cities are the responsible licensing authorities. For transnational events, the application must be submitted in the federal state in which the event begins.

A route and timetable in A 4 format must be attached. If possible, the route should be marked with a black pen and arrows. In town crossings, the indication of the street names is also required, unless the route follows the main road and is unambiguous.

Applications must be submitted to the State Administration Office, Transport Department, at least six weeks before they are carried out.

It is necessary to take out event liability insurance. A copy of the policy must be attached to the application as well as proof of indemnification.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found