jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 13 services for Before the birth

Before the birth

Even when planning your family and during pregnancy, there are services you can use and preparations you can make.


Apply for a subsidy for fertility treatment

Do you have an unfulfilled desire to have children? Couples can receive financial support for fertility treatment.

Apply for financial support for measures to induce pregnancy

The state of Saxony-Anhalt unintentionally supports childless couples in financing fertility treatment. Find out more about the requirements here.

Apply for midwifery assistance

If you are pregnant or have just given birth, you can use the services of a midwife

Apply for one-time benefits

Moving, pregnancy, childbirth: If you don't have the money for certain situations in your life, you can apply for one-off benefits.

Apply for parental allowance

If you take care of your child after birth, the parental allowance compensates for missing income.

Apply for payment of the subsidy for fertility treatment

Have you applied for a subsidy for fertility treatment and received the corresponding notification of funding? In addition, have you already had fertility treatment? Then you...

Apply for pregnancy conflict counseling

The news of pregnancy does not always trigger joy. Often this can be associated with serious conflicts and problems. In such cases, women can turn to the recognized pregnancy...

Applying for maternity benefit

During the protection periods before and after childbirth as well as for the day of delivery, you can receive maternity benefit. If you are a member of the statutory health...

Applying for recognition of maternity

If you wish to make a declaration recognising the motherhood of your child, insofar as your national law or the law of the state in which the child has his habitual residence...

Declare joint custody of a child

If you are not married to each other as parents when your child is born, you can obtain joint custody by making both declarations of custody.

Declaring Paternity Recognition

If you would like to make a declaration recognising paternity as a child, as well as a declaration of consent from the mother, this can be publicly certified by registrars in...

Show birth

The birth of a child must be reported to the registry office responsible for the place of birth. If your child is born in a hospital or other obstetric institution, the birth...

Show home birth

The birth of a child must be reported to the competent authority in whose jurisdiction it was born. The following are obliged to notify a home birth in the following order: ...