jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 9 services for Court proceedings, criminal complaints and lawsuits

Court proceedings, criminal complaints and lawsuits

Here you will find information and points of contact for court proceedings, including assistance with the costs of the proceedings.


Apply for authorisation as a translator

If you would like to work as a translator in judicial matters, you need an authorisation (Section 142(3) of the Code of Civil Procedure). The translators' activities include...

Apply for permission to provide legal advice

If you wish to provide legal advice in the following areas, you must register with the competent authority. Debt collection services Pension advice in the field of statutory...

Applying for legal aid

Every citizen is entitled to help exercise his or her rights. Those who cannot afford the necessary financial resources for personal and economic reasons have the option of...

Order supervisor

The right to care is a special form of state legal assistance. It regulates the legal representation for an adult who cannot take matters into his own hands for reasons of...

Paying a fine in road traffic

In many areas, fines are used as a sanction to alert those affected to their misconduct and to motivate them to comply with the regulations in the future.  

Request access to the fine proceedings

A fine procedure is initiated if a serious administrative offence has been committed. Typical examples are not minor speeding, violation of the 0.5 per mille limit, traffic...

Show noise pollution

In many cases, whether you perceive sounds as noise depends not only on your personal feelings but also on what information you have about the source or cause of the noise.In...

Show undeclared work

Undeclared work is performed by a person who, in the provision or commissioning of services and work to a considerable extent: as an employer, entrepreneur or self-employed...

Use the E-Revier of the police Saxony-Anhalt

You can do the following online with the police: File a complaint Giving a hint Ask questions complain thank.