jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 5 services for Advisory services and networks

Advisory services and networks

What will your business plan be like? What legal form will your business take? How will it be funded? Planning to start a business raises many questions. Do you need assistance? A broad range of support and funding is available. You will find advisory services and relevant professional networks here.


Apply for an energy consultation

If you need information and advice on saving energy, please contact one of the consumer advice centres in the country. There you will be advised on various savings possibilities...

Apply for occupational health and safety advice

The employer is responsible for the occupational health and safety of its employees. Effective occupational safety is only possible if the potential hazards in the workplace are...

Apply for permission to provide legal advice

If you wish to provide legal advice in the following areas, you must register with the competent authority. Debt collection services Pension advice in the field of statutory...

Request advice for start-ups

For aspiring entrepreneurs, there are numerous publicly funded consulting and funding opportunities. With extensive and effective consulting programs, qualification and...

Use points of single contact

If you want to work as a business or professional activity in Germany, the points of single contact will inform you about legal requirements and help you to handle...