jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 12 services for Out-of-court proceedings and dispute arbitration

Out-of-court proceedings and dispute arbitration

Arbitration need not be a detour in dispute resolution; rather, it can lead directly to a solution. Court proceedings are often time-consuming, expensive and stressful. Arbitration may avoid many of the risks and inconveniences of a court trial.


Apply for a separation of heirs

If a deceased person has been inherited by several persons, then the law does not assign different objects to each individual. All heirs participate with their share in the...

Clarifying neighbourhood matters

A construction project has an impact on the neighbouring properties of the building plot. For this reason, the Saxony-Anhalt Building Code contains numerous regulations that...

File a complaint about construction site

Do you feel bothered by the noise and dust of a construction site? The Authority may take action against this.

File a complaint about electrosmog

Electrosmog surrounds us everywhere. If you have health or technical problems due to electrosmog, you can complain.

File a complaint about statutory social security

If you file a complaint about statutory social insurance carriers with the competent supervisory authority, it will investigate the conduct of the insurance carrier within the...

File a light nuisance complaint

Do you feel bothered by light immissions? The competent authority may consider measures against it.

In the case of warnings and fines in road traffic, grant the accused the hearing

If you have committed an administrative offence in road traffic, you will be given the opportunity to comment on it with a hearing.

Power supply: Check abusive behavior

Pursuant to Section 31 of the Electricity and Gas Supply Act (Energiewirtschaftsgesetz – EnWG), persons or associations of persons whose interests are significantly affected by...

Problems with offices and institutions

Many people are afraid of contact with authorities and institutions. Often you come into contact with modesties, are dissatisfied or do not find your way in the "jungle of...

Request arbitration for disability equality

If you experience impairments or disadvantages in your daily life at the hands of federal authorities due to a lack of accessibility, for example, you can call on the...

Request arbitration in disputes with telecommunications providers

If you are arguing with your telecommunications provider, you can contact the Consumer Arbitration Board Telecommunications of the Federal Network Agency under certain...

lodge a complaint against employees of the Ministry of the Interior and Sport and its associated authorities

You want to file a complaint? Find out here if you want to lodge a complaint against employees of the Ministry of the Interior and Sport Saxony-Anhalt or its associated...