jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 24 services for Employee-related registration requirements

Employee-related registration requirements

What has to be registered where and how if, for example, the employment status of one of my employees changes? A number of legal requirements must be followed, particularly regarding social security for your employees. You can find the relevant information and services here.


Apply for company number according to DEÜV

As an employer, you must register your employees for social insurance. To do this, you need a company number.

Apply for permission to hire out employees

If you want to lend employees to a third party, you need a permit to do so.

Carry out half-yearly transmission of employment of persons in home work

You must identify all persons whom you employ in homework under the (HAG) and those persons through whom you pass on homework in lists and submit these lists to the competent...

Communicate the performance of the duties of the radiation protection officer

If the person responsible for radiation protection changes, you must inform the competent authority.

Display employment of a pregnant or breastfeeding woman

If one of your employees has informed you that she is pregnant or breastfeeding, you must report this to the relevant supervisory authority.

Explosives Act Report the appointment of a responsible person

If you, as the owner of a business that is authorised to handle or traffic explosive substances, appoint responsible persons in accordance with § 19 of the Explosives Act, you...

Minimum wage control

The customs authorities monitor compliance with the minimum wage. For this purpose, they can inspect business records such as employment contracts and demand the production of...

Notify appointment, change of duties or cancellation of appointment of a radiation protection officer.

If you are the radiation protection supervisor, you must inform the authority about the appointment and dismissal of radiation protection officers. The same applies if the scope...

Notify the management of the Chamber of Crafts of any changes to personal data

If the personal data of the management of a craft business entered in the register of craftsmen changes, you must inform the competent Chamber of Crafts.

Obtain work permit for seasonal employment of foreigners

For the temporary employment of people from Georgia and the Republic of Moldova as seasonal workers, you as an employer must apply for a work permit from the Federal Employment...

Prepare and publish a report on gender equality and equal pay

Under certain conditions, as a private employer, you must prepare and publish a report on equality and equal pay. As an employer, you are obliged to treat all employees...

Register employees of employers based abroad or lenders in the minimum wage registration portal

If you are an employer based abroad and employ people in Germany, you must register them via the registration portal minimum wage. The same applies if you hire temporary agency...

Register new management with the Chamber of Crafts

You must report a new management of your craft business requiring approval to the competent Chamber of Crafts.

Report an accident at work or at school to the statutory accident insurance fund

If an accident at work, on the road or at school has occurred in your company or institution, you must report it to your responsible employers' liability insurance association...

Report employment of a domestic helper on a mini-job basis

If you employ a domestic helper on a mini-job basis, you must register them using the household check procedure.

Report the dismissal of the management to the Chamber of Crafts

If the current management stops or a change takes place, you must report this to the Chamber of Crafts.

Reporting the first employment of persons in home work

You would like to employ people in homework for the first time according to the Homework Act (HAG)? Then you must submit the required advance notification to the competent...

Request approval to count jobs with less than 18 hours per week toward a mandatory job requirement

If your company employs severely disabled persons or persons with equivalent disabilities who work less than 18 hours per week, you can count them towards a compulsory job under...

Show employment of persons in establishments with X-ray equipment or interference emitters

The employment of persons who work with third-party X-ray equipment or third-party interference sources and who may be exposed to a dose higher than 1 mSv must be reported to...

Show home work to which special regulations of hazard protection apply.

If you, as a company, issue home work in accordance with the Home Work Act (HAG), for the performance of which special hazard protection regulations apply, you must notify the...

Show the appointment of animal welfare officers

Do you conduct animal experiments, keep or breed laboratory animals in your facility or company? Then you must appoint an animal welfare officer as the responsible person and...

Submit entry in the intermediary register

The Europa Job Centre offers a wide range of information and advice services to workers who want to work or train in another EU country. The aim of the Europa-Job-Center is to...

The transfer of employees report

Is your company facing short-time work or layoffs? Under certain circumstances, you can hire out workers to third parties without permission, provided you notify the employment...

View appointment of an immission control officer

If you have newly appointed or dismissed an immission control officer or if there have been changes in his area of responsibility, you must report this to the responsible...