jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 42 services for Conservation of plants, animals and nature

Conservation of plants, animals and nature

Intact flora and fauna and thriving nature are important for our quality of life. Here you will find services and information regarding nature conservation – for example, about proper handling of waste materials, chemicals and emissions.


Adopting an animal from a shelter

Have you found an animal in an animal shelter that suits you? Get in touch with the shelter.

Apply for a derogation and exemption under species protection law

The aim and task of species protection is the preservation of legally protected animal and plant species as well as the protection of their habitats. You can apply for an...

Apply for a permit for a zoo

If you want to run a zoo, you'll need permission from the conservation authority. In addition to the construction and operation of a zoo, the expansion and significant changes...

Apply for an exemption from nature conservation

Responsible for nature conservation and the implementation of the Nature Conservation Act of the State of Saxony-Anhalt are the districts and district-free cities as lower...

Apply for authorisation of animal experiments

In order to carry out animal experiments on vertebrate animals, approval of the experimental project by the competent authority is required.

Apply for commercial collection and processing of wild plants

If you want to collect forest products such as mushrooms, berries and herbs on a commercial basis, you will need a permit from the respective forest owner. If these forest...

Apply for commercial dog ownership

If you want to keep dogs commercially, you need a permit from the competent authority.

Apply for designation as a landscape conservation area

Landscape protection includes all measures for the protection and maintenance of a section of the earth's surface (landscape). In order to protect landscapes, certain parts can...

Apply for discharge of waste water into private waste water plants

Would you like to discharge wastewater into a private wastewater plant? Then an application for approval must be submitted to the competent authority of the respective federal...

Apply for discharge of waste water into public waste water treatment plants

Would you like to discharge wastewater into a public sewage system (sewage system)? Then an application for approval must be submitted to the competent authority of the...

Apply for earth digestion for wells

You want to drill a well? Find out here what you need to consider.

Apply for exceptions to the change block

A change barrier serves to secure urban land use planning, especially for larger traffic construction projects.

Apply for feed authorisation

With a value of around 10 billion euros, animal feed is the most important agricultural input in Germany. The demand for animal feed is about 66 million tons per year, which...

Apply for funding for the construction of sewage treatment plants

Small sewage treatment plants will continue to be used in the future as a significant proportion of wastewater disposal in Saxony-Anhalt. Uniform minimum requirements are laid...

Apply for permission to breed, keep and trade in animals

For many activities in the commercial handling of animals, you need a permit from the competent authority.

Apply for permission to use a groundwater heat pump

If you want to build and operate a groundwater heat pump, you may need a water permit for the extraction and re-discharge of groundwater. In the case of boreholes that penetrate...

Apply for recognition of a biosphere reserve

Biosphere reserves are large-scale, representative sections of natural and cultural landscapes, which - graded according to the influence of human activity - are divided into...

Apply for revocation of the permit for the discharge of waste water

Would you like to give up your existing permit for wastewater in an above-ground body of water and/or infiltration into groundwater? An application for revocation must then be...

Applying for a permit for waste water discharge into water

Would you like to discharge wastewater into an above-ground body of water and/or into the groundwater via the subsoil? In this case, an application for a permit for the use of...

Applying for exemptions from the marketing ban

The animal and plant species listed in Annexes A and B to Regulation (EC) No 338/97 shall be subject to a general prohibition on marketing. This EC regulation implements the...

Applying for protection of a biotope

Protected biotopes are habitats of special plant and animal species. These habitats deserve special protection, either because they are extremely rare, have a high ecological...

Applying for registration in the EMAS Register

At the end of the EMAS certification, you can register your organisation in the EMAS register.

Appoint an authorised person responsible for compliance with the requirements of the Animal Welfare Act during slaughter

You or your employees slaughter, stun or bleed animals commercially? Then, for animal welfare reasons, you must appoint a person authorised to issue instructions.

Appoint water protection officers

The authority may also order the appointment of a water protection officer in addition to those who are already obliged to appoint a water protection officer.

Contact Water Authority

Municipal sewage treatment plants and wastewater-producing commercial and industrial enterprises are controlled by the state water supervisory authority. In addition to...

Drop off the animal in an animal shelter

You can no longer ensure the species-appropriate keeping of your pet? You can drop off your pet at a shelter.

Have the eco-account measure credited

In the case of projects and plans that adversely affect nature and the landscape - such as road construction projects - the polluter is obliged to take compensatory and...

Import and export of protected plant and animal species, apply for authorisation

The authorisation requirement covers live and dead animals and plants and parts or products with components thereof. You can also apply for the following CITES special...

Information on ragweed

The mugwort (also called upright ragweed, ragweed, wild hemp or with its English name ragweed) originates from the north-eastern United States and is increasingly spreading in...

Make an annual declaration of commercial eel fishing

If you catch eels for profit, you must send written records for each fishing operation as an annual declaration to the upper fisheries authority.

Register for domestic slaughter

If you want to carry out a house slaughter, you must register it in good time for ante-mortem and post-mortem inspection with the veterinary and food inspection office of your...

Relocation of nests of protected insect species - apply for exemption or exemption

Insect nest? Find out here whether you need an exception or exemption from prohibitions for the relocation or disposal.

Report disability due to green areas

Landscape conservation has the task of preserving and developing ecological and landscape diversity. In particular, it includes all measures for the safeguarding, maintenance...

Request advice on animal welfare

Animal welfare means the individual protection of every animal, whether it is wild or in human care. It is about the species-appropriate husbandry, the protection of the animals...

Request ante-mortem and post-mortem inspection

If you slaughter animals whose meat is intended for human consumption, you must have the animals officially inspected before and after slaughter. This concerns: Cattle Pigs ...

Request information from the contaminated site register

Would you like to know whether there is a suspicion of contaminated sites or harmful soil changes on a property? Then you can apply for information from the contaminated site...

Request information from the water book

Are you looking for a water right? Then you can use the water book to start your search for water rights by specifying the topic and administrative unit.

Submit an annual report on eel stocking

If you introduce eels into waters (stocking), you must record this and send it to the competent authority as an annual report.

Substances hazardous to water: Specialist company - Proof of F. property

Upon request, specialist companies must prove the status of specialist company to the lower water authority in whose district they are active. It must also be possible to prove...

View discharge of wastewater

You would like to discharge wastewater into an above-ground body of water and / or into the groundwater via infiltration and are affected by the notification obligation? In this...

View the appointment of animal welfare officers

Do you carry out animal experiments in your facility or company, keep or breed laboratory animals? Then, as the responsible person, you must appoint an animal welfare officer...

View the market value determination of the subsidy levy

The determined market values are communicated by publication on the LAGB's website.