jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 8 services for Restructuring and bankruptcy

Restructuring and bankruptcy

If your company has ended up in financial difficulties, in some cases bankruptcy proceedings are necessary. In other cases, out-of-court restructuring can be advantageous: it saves court, administrative and insolvency administrator costs, and the restructuring does not need to be made public. Here you will find government services and contacts at public authorities that can support you in your situation.


Apply for appointment as insolvency administrator

If you wish to act as a trustee in insolvency proceedings for which self-administration has been ordered, you must be appointed by the competent insolvency court.A natural person...

Apply for cancellation of membership at the Chamber of Crafts

If the operation of a craft or similar trade is no longer to be continued, you must apply to your Chamber of Crafts for deletion.

Apply for deletion from the register of craftsmen/trade register (HWK)

If the requirements for entry in the Register of Craftsmen or the register of owners of a business, non-licensed craft or craft-like trade are no longer met and the Chamber of Crafts becomes aware of this, the deletion is carried out ex officio.

Apply for insolvency allowance

If your employer is insolvent and can no longer pay your wages, you can apply for insolvency benefits.

Deletion of one of several operated crafts or crafts-like trades

If you are registered with the Chamber of Crafts with several crafts or similar trades and some of these commercial activities are not to be continued, you must request their deletion.

Deregistering a company, self-employed or freelance activity with the statutory accident insurance fund

If your company ceases operations, you must inform your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund. The same applies in the event that you cease your freelance or self-employed activity.

Filing of a claim in insolvency proceedings by the KSK

If insolvency proceedings begin for you or your company, the Künstlersozialkasse registers its own outstanding claims.

You can have your current account converted into a garnishment protection account by the bank or savings bank.